Our Current Demands
We (America’s Truckers) don’t demand anything!
We refuse to take part in any activity that would create changes that would benefit some of the hardest working people in the United States, the truck driver.
We understand that “with out trucks America stops” and will not exploit this fact by participating in a simple calculated nation wide strikes with others because it would be inconvenient. We understand that with out the truck driver, there is no trucking industry.
We accept what ever is thrown at us and continue to work and tolerate the additional changes created each year such as low wages and possible loss of my CDL when points are issued for issues beyond my control. The more miles I run the more opportunity available to ruin my driver record and everything I have worked hard for with the recent CSA 2010. We currently welcome more of the same each year and you can count on me to keep trucking for YOU America.
Give us :
- More Cheap Freight & higher consumer product costs and blame rising fuel cost you didn’t pay us.
- More unbalanced laws that disqualify safe & experienced truck drivers.
- More low wages & trucker abuse by companies.
- More truck and trailer repos for the struggling owner operators.
- More truckers unwilling to take responsibility for the industry they create by pushing themselves hard each day so the results can continue to benefit everyone else but themselves.
- …..and so much more.